Intrusion detection in wireless ad-hoc networks / edited by Nabendu Chaki, Rituparna Chaki
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 244 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Chaki, Nabendu and Chaki, Rituparna
- Introduction -- Architecture and Organization Issues -- Routing for Ad-Hoc Networks -- Different Types of Attacks for WANs -- Honesty and Trust-Based IDS Solutions -- Blackhole Attack Detection Technique -- Intrusion Detection for Wireless Mesh Networks -- Future Trends in WAN Security.
- Presenting cutting-edge research, Intrusion Detection in Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks explores the security aspects of the basic categories of wireless ad-hoc networks and related application areas. Focusing on intrusion detection systems (IDSs), it explains how to establish security solutions for the range of wireless networks, including mobile ad-hoc networks, hybrid wireless networks, and sensor networks. This edited volume reviews and analyzes state-of-the-art IDSs for various wireless ad-hoc networks. It includes case studies on honesty-based intrusion detection systems, cluster oriented-based intrusion detection systems, and trust-based intrusion detection systems.
9781466515659 (alk. paper)
1466515651 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37431673