NCLEX-PN exam cram / Wilda Rinehart Gardner, Diann Sloan, Clara Hurd
- Rinehart Gardner, Wilda
- Additional Titles:
- National Council Licensure Examination-practical nurse exam cram
- [Place of publication not identified] : Pearson Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Sloan, Diann and Hurd, Clara
- Annotation "The book offers a quick 'cram' approach to the NCLEX that is very user-friendly and not time-intensive. The overall approach is very learner-centered and the content is well-paced."--CatherineDearman, R.N., Ph. D. Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN®exam445 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you're ready to take the actual examIncludesthe popular Cram Sheettearcardto help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute studyingExam Alerts identify important information foundon the examSimplifies key medicationaideconcepts and techniques for easy learningCovers the critical information you'll need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN exam!Discover how the NCLEX-PN exam works, and how best to prepare for itUnderstand essential disease processes, treatments, and diagnostic studiesCare for clients with respiratory, genitourinary, hematopoietic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, cardiovascular, neurological, and many other disordersServe maternal, infant, and pediatric clientsProvide compassionate and effective psychiatric careConsider cultural, religious, and legal concerns associated with client careReview all stages of the nursing process: assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluationAddress client needs for a safe, effective-care environment; health promotion and maintenance;and psychosocial and physiological integrityPEARSON IT CERTIFICATION PRACTICE TESTThe CD features the innovative Pearson IT Certificationpractice test, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-PN exam. Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8 Professional; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512MB RAM; 650MB hard disk space plus 50MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databasesNCLEX-PN®is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37433772