Hybrid animation : integrating 2D and 3D assets / Tina O'Hailey
- O'Hailey, Tina
- Additional Titles:
- Integrating 2D and 3D assets
- Burlington, MA : Focal Press, 2015.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Cover; Half Title; Title; Copyright; CONTENTS; About the Author; 1: Hybrid Animation: What and Why?; 2: 3D Character Leads 2D Character; 3: 2D Characters with 3D Parts (2D Leads); 4: 3D Characters with 2D Parts (3D Leads); 5: EFX; 6: Camera: Flat, Limited, and Deep Space; 7: Completed Works; 8: What Next?; Index
- Expand your imagination by letting go of the limitations of traditional animation mediums, software packages, or workflows and integrating 2D and 3D assets. With the updated and expanded second edition of Hybrid Animation you'll learn how to choose the techniques that best express the artistic and narrative direction of your project and get the technical support you need to bring your ideas to life.Learn how different pipelines of hybrid animation can be broken down and rethought in different packages. Does the 3D character lead a 2D character? Or, does the 2D character have 3D parts? Perhaps.
9781317965039 (PDF ebook)
9781317965015 (Mobipocket ebook)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37435309