Your self-sabotage survival guide : how to go from why me? to why not? / by Karen Berg
- Berg, Karen (Karen E.)
- Pompton Plains, NJ : Career Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (223 pages)
- "Your Self-Sabotage Survival Guide will help you refocus your energy and get back on track, first by helping you identify the elements of self-sabotage, then by providing sound advice for reinventing yourself and eliminating sabotage from your life. This essential guide will help you get rid of the "buts," banish the "if onlys," and break the cycle of playing it safe. Complete with anecdotes and expert panel interviews, Your Self-Sabotage Survival Guide features checklists, worksheets, quizzes, and more to help you finally get the success you deserve--because you earned it."--
- 9781601634092 (electronic bk.)
1601634099 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37436199