Social media law for business : a practical guide for using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and blogs without stepping on legal land mines / Glen Gilmore
- Gilmore, Glen
- Additional Titles:
- Practical guide for using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and blogs without stepping on legal land mines
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume)
- How to write a social media policy without stepping on legal land mines -- Social (and mobile) recruiting, hiring & firing : legal issues you need to know -- Copyright, trademark and fair use : how to share content on social networks without getting sued or losing your social media accounts -- Marketing in social media : what you need to know -- How to make required disclosures in digital advertising -- How to run a social media "contest" without losing the prize -- Thou shalt not spam (on social networks) -- A word about (mobile) apps -- Legal issues for blogs and bloggers -- "Business to government" : social media best practices for large organizations and social compliance in government -- Digital legacy (who gets your twitter and other digital accounts when you quit your job or when you die) -- Going global : international social media law -- Nike : a lesson in international social media non-disclosure -- Best practices for compliant social media : case studies.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37436861