Hibernate and Java persistence API (JPA) fundamentals / Kevin Bowersox
- Bowersox, Kevin
- Additional Titles:
- Hibernate and Java persistence Application Programming Interface (Java Persistence Application Programming Interface) fundementals
- [Place of publication not identified] : Infinite Skills, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (7 hr., 23 min., 26 sec.)) : digital, sound, color
- "In this Hibernate and Java Persistence API (JPA) Fundamentals training course, expert author Kevin Bowersox will teach you the goals of these technologies, as well as the benefits they provide. This course is designed for users that already have experience working with the JDBC. You will start by learning about object relational mapping and Hibernate, then jump into learning about the Hibernate basics. From there, Kevin will teach you basic mapping annotations, mapping composite and collection types, and entity associations. This video tutorial also covers Hibernate API, JPA API, advanced mapping and configurations, and criteria API. Finally, you will learn about the Hibernate query language and Java Persistence query language. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be able to simplify and clarify the persistence tier of your applications using Hibernate and Java Persistence, granting you productivity improvements and easing future maintenance. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons."--Resource description page.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 2, 2015).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Kevin Bowersox.
View MARC record | catkey: 37437260