Professional DNN7 : open source .NET CMS platform / Shaun Walker [and others].
- Walker, Shaun, 1971-
- Indianapolis, IN : Wrox, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Intellectual PropertyMarketing; Microsoft Hosting Program; Infrastructure; Branding; Tech Ed; Credibility; Trademark Policy; ASP.NET 2.0; Reorganization; Microsoft Conferences; DotNetNuke 4.0; Slashdotted; Benefactor Program; Opportunists; Yin and Yang; A New Company; Larry Augustin; Performance; DotNetNuke Marketplace; Free Module Promotion; Conferences; Microsoft Valuable Professionals; Fundraising; Awards and Accolades; DotNetNuke OpenForce 07; SLA Program; More Fundraising; CodePlex; Security Issues; IP Disputes; Term Sheets; DotNetNuke OpenForce 08; DotNetNuke Professional, Series A AnnouncementPhysical Offices; DotNetNuke 5.0; Day of DotNetNuke; DNN-Europe; Snowcovered Acquisition; Telerik Partnership; Series B; Open-DocumentLibrary Acquisition; DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition; POET Vulnerability; DotNetNuke.com Overhaul; Active Modules Acquisition; Nik Kalyani Leaves DNN Corp; Cloud. Mobile. Social.; DotNetNuke 6.0; DotNetNuke World 2011; DotNetNuke Gets Social; Microsoft Azure Partnership; DNN World 2012; DotNetNuke 7.0; iFinity Acquisition; 10-Year Anniversary; DNN Social; DotNetNuke.com Hacked; Rebranding; DNNCon; Scott Willhite Moves On; DNN 7.x Releases, My Departure from DNN CorpSummary; Chapter 2 Installing DNN Version 7; What You Need to Install DNN Platform Version 7; Installing the DNN Platform Using the Installation Package; Step 1: Download the Software; Step 2: Unzip the Package; Step 3: Create a Database in SQL Server; Step 4: Create a Database Account; Step 5: Configure IIS; Step 6: Set File and Folder Permissions; Step 7: Perform the Installation; Installing the DNN Platform Using the Web Platform Installer; Downloading the Software; Installing the DNN Platform; Upgrading the DNN Platform to Version 7, and Getting a Trial Version of Evoq ContentCommon Installation Issues; Summary; Chapter 3 DNN Platform Overview; Core Platform Objects; Sites (Portals); Pages (Tabs); Theme (Skin); Modules; Security; Users; Roles; Host; Admin; Summary; Chapter 4 Site Administration; What Is Site Administration?; Common Administrative Tasks; Control Panel Sections; Admin; Tools; Help; Modules and Pages; Users; Edit Page; Admin Menu Features; Common Settings; Event Viewer; File Management; Page Management; Recycle Bin; Security Roles; Site Settings; User Accounts; Advanced Settings; Advanced Configuration Settings
- This book provides thorough coverage of all aspects of DNN including the latest features, APIs and updates. DNN site builders, administrators, and developers will learn how to: determine if they have met the installation requirements and install DNN; administer and host a DNN site and install and configure modules; manage users and keep a DNN installation secure; localize a DNN site for multiple languages; build custom DNN modules in C# using the model of separation of database, business logic, and presentation layers; customize the DNN look with skinning; make their site social with EVOQ. Other topics include: information about venture capital funding, commercialization, and software business insights. --
- 9781118850794 (electronic bk.)
1118850793 (electronic bk.)
- "Wrox programmer to programmer."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37437576