Multilevel modeling of secure systems in QoP-ML / author, Bogdan Ksiezopolski
- Ksie̜żopolski, Bogdan
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis, 2015.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (258 pages).
- Front Cover; Contents; List of Figures; List of Tables; Listings; Chapter 1: Introduction to multilevel modeling of secure systems; Chapter 2: Basis of QoP-ML; Chapter 3: Quality of protection evaluation of security mechanisms; Chapter 4: Advanced communication and energy efficiency modeling; Chapter 5: Environmental impact and financial costs analysis; Chapter 6: Reputation analysis in QoP-ML; Chapter 7: Security metrics -- Methodology; Chapter 8: Tool support; Chapter 9: Functionality and usability of QoP-ML; Appendix; References; Back Cover.
- In order to perform effective analysis of today's information security systems, numerous components must be taken into consideration. This book presents a well-organized, consistent solution created by the author, which allows for precise multilevel analysis of information security systems and accounts for all of the significant details. Enabling the multilevel modeling of secure systems, the quality of protection modeling language (QoP-ML) approach provides for the abstraction of security systems while maintaining an emphasis on quality protection. This book introduces the basis of the QoP mo.
- 9781482202564 (electronic bk.)
1482202565 (electronic bk.)
- "Auerbach book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37437882