Building web apps using Flask and Neo4j : a guide for Python developers / with Nicole White
- White, Nicole
- [Place of publication not identified] : O'Reilly, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (2 hr., 39 min., 14 sec.)) : digital, sound, color
- "In this Building Web Apps Using Flask and Neo4j training course, expert author Nicole White will teach you how to incorporate graph databases into your web applications. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with Flask or Neo4j is required. You will start by learning how to install Neo4j and set up your project. From there, Nicole will teach you about Flask, Py2neo, and basic functionality, including constraints and indexes, registering a user, and adding a post. This video tutorial also covers social recommendations, including recommending similar users and commonalities between two users. Finally, you will learn about scaling considerations and how to deploy to Heroku. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned how to incorporate Neo4j into your own web applications. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons."--Resource description page.
- Title from title screen (viewed October 21, 2015).
Date of publication from resource description page.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Nicole White.
View MARC record | catkey: 37439004