Essential Docker for ASP.NET Core MVC / Adam Freeman
- Freeman, Adam, 1972-
- New York, NY : Apress, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- 1. Understanding Docker -- 2. Docker Quick Reference -- 3. Getting Ready -- 4. Docker Images and Containers -- 5. Docker Volumes and Networks -- 6. Docker Compose -- 7. Docker Swarms -- 8. Containerized Development.
- Find out how to use Docker in your ASP.NET Core MVC applications, and how containers make it easier to develop, deploy and manage those applications in production environments. Packed with examples and practical demonstrations, this book will help you deploy even large-scale, cross-platform web applications from development into production. Best-selling author Adam Freeman takes you on a whirlwind tour of Docker, from creating a consistent development environment for your team to deploying a project and scaling it up in production. By the end of the book, you will have a solid understanding of what Docker does, how it does it and why it is useful when developing and deploying ASP.NET Core MVC applications. What You Will LearnGain a solid understanding of Docker: what it is, and why you should be using it for your ASP.NET Core MVC applicationsUse Docker to create a development platform for ASP.NET Core MVC so that applications behave consistently across development and productionUse Docker to test, deploy and manage ASP.NET Core MVC containersUse Docker Swarms to scale up applications to cope with large workloadsWho This Book Is ForASP.NET Core MVC developers who want to use Docker to containerize and manage their applications.
- 9781484227787 (electronic bk.)
1484227786 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37443308