Domain-driven design distilled / Vaughn Vernon
- Vernon, Vaughn
- [Place of publication not identified] : Addison-Wesley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (3 hr., 54 min., 28 sec.)) : digital, sound, color
- "Domain-Driven Design (DDD) software modeling delivers powerful results in practice, not just in theory, which is why developers worldwide are rapidly moving to adopt it. Domain-Driven Design Distilled LiveLessons video training, based on the bestselling book Domain-Driven Design Distilled, covers the basics of DDD including: what it is, what problems it solves, how it works, and how to quickly gain value from it. This training focuses on what you need to know about DDD to get results. Vaughn Vernon draws on several years of experience applying DDD to real-world situations. He is uniquely well-qualified to demystify its complexities, illuminate its subtleties, and help you solve the problems you might encounter. Vernon guides you through each core DDD technique for building better software. You'll learn how to segregate domain models using the powerful Bounded Contexts pattern, to develop a Ubiquitous Language within an explicitly bounded context, and to help domain experts and developers work together to create that language. Vernon shows how to use Subdomains to handle legacy systems and to integrate multiple Bounded Contexts to define both team relationships and technical mechanisms."--Resource description page.
- Title from title screen (viewed April 18, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Vaughn Vernon.
View MARC record | catkey: 37443361