Beginning Powershell for Sharepoint 2016 : a guide for administrators, developers, and devops engineers / Nikolas Charlebois-Laprade, John Edward Naguib
- Charlebois-Laprade, Nikolas
- [Berkeley, Calif.] : Apress, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Naguib, John Edward
- 1. Introduction -- 2. What's New in PowerShell for SharePoint 2016 -- 3. PowerShell Basics -- 4. Installing and Deploying SharePoint with PowerShell -- 5. Managing SharePoint with PowerShell -- 6. Monitoring SharePoint with PowerShell -- 7. Upgrading from SharePoint 2013 to 2016 with PowerShell -- 8. Managing Your Office 365 SharePoint Online Using PowerShell -- 9. Managing Add-Ins and Solutions Using PowerShell -- 10. Extending PowerShell for SharePoint -- Appendix. Common Cmdlets.
- Use the latest tools to manage and automate tasks on Microsoft's SharePoint platform. You will achieve time and cost savings, increase reliability of deployments, and learn how to safely and efficiently migrate from a previous version, all while gaining valuable skills in PowerShell scripting. Authors Nik Charlebois-Laprade and John Edward Naguib begin by explaining the fundamental concepts behind the PowerShell language. Then, with copious real-world examples and scripts, they introduce PowerShell operations in the context of deploying, migrating, managing, and monitoring SharePoint 2016. What's New in this Edition? Learn about the new SharePoint 2016 capabilities and min role Extend the default set of available PowerShell cmdlets for SharePoint 2016 by creating your own reusable Cmdlet functions with PowerShell 5.0 Upgrade your on-premises SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2016 using PowerShell.
- 9781484228845 (electronic bk.)
1484228847 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2017 by David Feinleib 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 37443623