Ansible fundamentals / Sander van Vogt
- Vogt, Sander van
- [Place of publication not identified] : Addison-Wesley Professional, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (2 hr., 56 min., 56 sec)).
- "Ansible Fundamentals LiveLessons provides a quick introduction to Ansible for administrators and developers who want to get started in a fast and easy way without spending too much time on details. Since it was first released, Ansible has become one of the most used systems for configuration management. This course covers key fundamental topics, so you can get up and running quickly. The course starts with an introduction to working with Ansible, including essential configuration to get you started as quickly as possible. You then learn about Ansible architecture and essential Ansible components, including playbooks, variables, task control, flow control, conditionals, and Jinja2 templates. Every lesson ends with a lab and lab solution, so you can see firsthand how to use Ansible in your own work."--Resource description page
- Title from resource description page (Safari, viewed December 5, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenters, Sander van Vogt.
View MARC record | catkey: 37445051