Ansible advanced / Mumshad Mannambeth
- Mannambeth, Mumshad
- [Place of publication not identified] : Packt Publishing, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (2 hr., 42 min., 47 sec.))
- "This is the second course in the series on Ansible and in this course, we will be focusing on advanced concepts in Ansible and some real-life use cases. This course is for those with a basic understanding of Ansible who are willing to gain expertise in developing with Ansible. Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications-- automate in a language that approaches plain English, using SSH, with no agents to install on remote systems."--Resource description page
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Form of work:
- Title from resource description page (Safari, viewed April 18, 2018).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Mumshad Mannambeth.
View MARC record | catkey: 37446457