The breakfast club for 40-somethings : a novel approach to unlearning money and reinventing your life
- Stoykov, Vanessa
- Milton Qld : Wiley, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Intro; The Breakfast Club for 40-Somethings; Contents; Prologue; What's holding you back?; Desire; Focus; Time; Belief; Action; Novel beginnings; Meet the characters; Karen and Russ Douglas; Josephine; Jasper; Jayne; Brad; Chapter 1 Karen; Chapter 2 Russ; Chapter 3 An invitation; Chapter 4 Josephine; Chapter 5 Jasper; Chapter 6 Jayne; Chapter 7 Brad; Chapter 8 Memory lane; Chapter 9 Reunited; Chapter 10 The gathering; Chapter 11 The truth comes out; Chapter 12 The unlearn pillars; Chapter 13 Yearbook predictions; Chapter 14 The morning after; Chapter 15 'The Breakfast Club' on paper. and Chapter 16 ActionChapter 17 New beginnings; Chapter 18 Reality bites; Chapter 19 New ventures; Chapter 20 Change of fortune; Chapter 21 The coach; Chapter 22 'The Breakfast Club' meets again; Chapter 23 Twenty years later; Author's diagnosis; About the author; EULA.
- A new way of seeing life and money High school's over. We're no longer the nerd, the athlete, the princess or the bad boy. Instead, we are the parent, worker, wife, husband, daughter or son. But we all have things in common - and one of them is money. People have always sought financial freedom, but our influences, from our parents to our community, have made our grounding in money anything but helpful. In fact, that grounding might be the thing that is holding us back. The Breakfast Club for 40-Somethings draws upon the five major lessons you need to unlearn about the way you see your life and money to give you the best chance of getting the future you want. Written in the form of a novel from the perspective of six unique characters, the book explores how the different financial decisions and behaviours of each character have led to their current situations. Through this entertaining story, this guide presents the invaluable financial and life lessons you need to understand, to build a solid foundation for your life, no matter your situation. If you don't like traditional self-help or finance books, this is for you. The Breakfast Club for 40-Somethings offers a new and entertaining way to change your long-term financial behaviours for the better.
- 9780730348641 (electronic bk.)
0730348644 (electronic bk.)
9780730348658 (electronic bk.)
0730348652 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
View MARC record | catkey: 37446470