Learn Go in 3 hours / Jonathan Bodner
- Bodner, Jonathan
- Additional Titles:
- Title on title screen: Learn Go in three hours
- [Place of publication not identified] : Packt Publishing, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (3 hr., 27 min., 29 sec.))
- "This course will teach you how to program in Go, building on your existing knowledge of programming languages. It starts by introducing familiar features before moving on to the more unique features that have earned Go its reputation as the language of the cloud. You will learn how to build a completely functional application server in under two dozen lines of code. Then, you'll master structuring and organizing your code, implementing the procedural control structures of every C-inspired language, and breaking your code into separate functions. Towards the end of the course, you'll learn how to create your own packages and import them. You'll also explore Go's approach to error handling, Object-Oriented Programming, and concurrency. By the end of the course, you'll be ready to start writing your own Go projects."--Resource description page
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Form of work:
- Title from resource description page (Safari, viewed June 27, 2018).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Jonathan Bodner.
View MARC record | catkey: 37447003