Chef for absolute beginners : DevOps / Mumshad Mannambeth, Yogesh Raheja
- Mannambeth, Mumshad
- [Place of publication not identified] : Packt Publishing, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (2 hr., 12 min., 13 sec.))
- Additional Creators:
- Raheja, Yogesh
- "Chef Software is a Configuration management and Automate tool used to make your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications-- automate in a language that approaches plain English. This course introduces a beginner in DevOps to basic fundamentals of Chef with easy to do hands-on exercises that you can practice right in the browser. The course introduces basic use cases of Chef followed by an introduction to Chef Resources, Recipes, Cookbooks, RunLists, Roles, Ohai. Find demos that show how to set up a Chef environment on AWS Cloud platform. Each lecture is accompanied by a set of coding/lab exercises giving the user a hands-on experience in developing Chef code. Finally, test your knowledge with the help of an assignment which will give you real-world experience in solving a problem."--Resource description page
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (Safari, viewed February 21, 2019).
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 37448963