Becoming a Master Manager : a Competing Values Approach, Fifth Edition / Quinn, Robert
- Quinn, Robert
- John Wiley and Sons, 2010.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (382 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Faerman, Sue, Thompson, Michael, McGrath, Michael, St. Clair, Lynda, and O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm)
- This fifth edition emphasizes the importance of developing management skills or admitted that learning about management concepts was not the same as learning how to apply those concepts in practice. It is built on a solid foundation of theory and empirical evidence that provides a compelling case for why specific competencies are important. The framework offers managers an enduring foundation for analysing what types of behaviors are most appropriate to achieve organisational goals in light of the existing environment. This edition overall gives a strong background in management skills and concepts needed on the job.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © John Wiley and Sons 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37450616