- Before starting a sprint, it's a best practice to present the sprint to business stakeholders at a sprint planning or roadmap meeting. This final check-in will give stakeholders the opportunity to weigh in on the selected features, suggest other items that may require more immediate attention, and discuss the overall direction of the product and team. In this segment, you'll learn how to facilitate a successful sprint planning meeting.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37451279