Briefing : a practical guide to Riba Plan of work 2013 stages 7, 0 and 1 / Paul Fletcher and Hilary Satchwell
- Fletcher, Paul
- London : Riba Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 188 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Satchwell, Hilary and Royal Institute of British Architects
- This is the first in a must-have series of step-by-step guides to using the new RIBA Plan of Work 2013 on your project. Drawing together Stages 7, 0 and 1 this book is about much more than briefing; it guides you through the brand new Stage 0 - Strategic Definition - as well as how Stage 7 - In Use - can feed into the definition process reflecting the circular principles of the new Plan of Work. Providing a practical tool to running an efficient project each guide follows the same format leading you through the core tasks at each stage supported by tips, definitions, templates and useful techniques. Five theoretical scenarios are used throughout the guides to illustrate how the Plan of Work can be applied on various project types and sizes including an extension to a house, a new library and a large office building. These guides will provide unrivalled support for practices on all projects - large and small - and across all types of procurement.
- 9780429347047 (electronic bk.)
0429347049 (electronic bk.)
9781000700480 (electronic bk. ; PDF)
1000700488 (electronic bk. ; PDF)
9781000701708 (electronic bk. ; EPUB)
1000701700 (electronic bk. ; EPUB)
9781000701098 (electronic bk. ; Mobipocket)
1000701093 (electronic bk. ; Mobipocket)
- Includes index.
- Biographical Note:
- Paul Fletcher is a thought leader, architect and director of 'through ... ' a built environment consultancy that combines behavioural economics with building physics and architecture. Whilst studying at Sheffield University he co-developed new collaborative studio teaching methods empowered by 3D CAD, in 2000 he founded 'Teamwork', a pan industry 'learning by doing organisation' that explored innovation in multi-disciplinary working for better built environment as fuelled by BIM. Hilary Satchwell is Director of Tibbalds Planning and Urban Design, a well established multi-disciplinary practice of highly experienced planners, urban designers and architects.
View MARC record | catkey: 37451477