Kellogg on branding in a hyper-connected world / edited by Alice M. Tybout, Tim Calkins
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Tybout, Alice M., Calkins, Tim, and Kellogg School of Management
- World-class branding for the interconnected modern marketplace Kellogg on Branding in a Hyper-Connected World offers authoritative guidance on building new brands, revitalizing existing brands, and managing brand portfolios in the rapidly-evolving modern marketplace. Integrating academic theories with practical experience, this book covers fundamental branding concepts, strategies, and effective implementation techniques as applied to today's consumer, today's competition, and the wealth of media at your disposal. In-depth discussion highlights the field's ever-increasing connectivity, with practical guidance on brand design and storytelling, social media marketing, branding in the service sector, monitoring brand health, and more. Authored by faculty at the world's most respected school of management and marketing, this invaluable resourceincludes expert contributions on the financial value of brands, internal branding, building global brands, and other critical topics that play a central role in real-world branding and marketing scenarios. Creating a brand-and steering it in the right direction-is a multi-layered process involving extensive research and inter-departmental cooperation. From finding the right brand name and developing a cohesive storyline to designing effective advertising, expanding reach, maintaining momentum, and beyond, Kellogg on Branding in a Hyper-Connected World arms you with the knowledge and skills to: Apply cutting-edge techniques for brand design, brand positioning, market-specific branding, and more Adopt successful strategies from development to launch to leveraging Build brand-driven organizations and reinforce brand culture both internally and throughout the global marketplace Increase brand value and use brand positioning to build a mega-brand In today's challenging and complex marketplace, effective branding has become a central component of success. Kellogg on Branding in a Hyper-Connected World is a dynamic, authoritative resource for practitioners looking to solve branding dilemmas and seize great opportunities.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37451929