Apache Maven [electronic resource] : A Practical Introduction / Speake, Matt
- Speake, Matt
- Packt Publishing, 2020.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 2 hr., 10 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Understand how Apache Maven works from the ground up and be a winner with your Java builds About This Video Understand different aspects of how Maven works in a comprehensive set of hands-on videos Appreciate how to use Apache Maven by understanding how it works under the hood Gain valuable practical experience in how to use Apache Maven In Detail In this course, we look at the Maven build tool, which is currently the number-one industry standard for creating Java applications. By concentrating on practical hands-on demonstrations, you'll see first hand how Maven works and from there develop the confidence to be able to use it independently to build your Java projects at home, in college, or in the workplace. This is a beginners' course, although it has some useful content for those already familiar with Maven. But to get the maximum value from the course, you should really be a beginner with the tool. Maybe you've started a new job where they use it to build their applications, or you're learning industry-standard tools to get ahead of the competition. Ultimately, by unlocking the mechanics of how Maven works, you should be able to better build Java projects with the tool and have fun doing so! Please note: You'll need to be familiar with creating simple applications using Java and have an awareness of basic concepts like compilation of Java code, running of a Java class etc., as well as being familiar with using the commandline to run simple commands.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari. Available via World Wide Web., 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37453385