The Modern Python Challenge [electronic resource] / Macarty, Matthew
- Macarty, Matthew
- Packt Publishing, 2020.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 5 hr., 47 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Unlock your coding potential by solving real-world Python exercises. About This Video Solve a variety of real-world programming and logical problems by leveraging the power of Python Improve your skills in using language features, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and more Expand your development skills by gaining hands-on experience in data analysis, visualisation, web scraping and more In Detail Python is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages in a variety of fields such as data science, analysis, gaming, GUI programming, Networking, and more. Are you someone who loves challenges and gets excited about solving them? If you've been using Python for some time and would like to test how good a Python wrangler you are, you've come to the right place! In this course, you will uncover key Python features and implement them while testing your own ability to solve particular challenges. Each unique problem will not only test your knowledge of the language, but also your ability to think outside of the box and come up with the best solutions. Our course is divided into levels to help you go from being a beginner to professional level "Pythonista"! And in case you're stumped, you don't have to worry: we'll show you the best solutions to the challenges laid out in the course. By the end of this course, you will become a confident "Python Pro", ready to take up any challenge and solve it with your mastery. So, are you up for the challenge?
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari. Available via World Wide Web., 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37454812