Feature Extraction and Image Processing / Nixon, Mark
- Nixon, Mark S.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Newnes, 2013.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (350 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Aguado, Alberto S., O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm), Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company, and Elsevier Science Publishers
- Focusing on feature extraction while also covering issues and techniques such as image acquisition, sampling theory, point operations and low-level feature extraction, the authors have a clear and coherent approach that will appeal to a wide range of students and professionals. Ideal module text for courses in artificial intelligence, image processing and computer vision Essential reading for engineers and academics working in this cutting-edge field Supported by free software on a companion website.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- © 2002 Elsevier Science and Technology 2002
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37456278