Tussle between Maintaining Customer Satisfaction and Supply Chain Constraints : IGNYS Automotive / Munson, Chuck
- Munson, Chuck
- [Place of publication not identified] : Pearson, 2013.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Kumar, Satish, 1970-, More, Dileep, O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm), and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- This new case study focuses on turning around deteriorating customer satisfaction associated with inefficiencies in the spare parts operation of a $10 billion Indian automotive company. It reviews current processes for both urgent and standard orders; addresses participants including vendors, local "Carry Forward Agents," dealers, customers, and the company's sourcing divisions; and addresses both material and information flows. Focusing on realistic issues throughout, this case study offers exceptional value to both students and practitioners. Authors: Satish Kumar and Dileep More, both from the Indian Institute of Management.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37456333