Toyota China : Matching Supply with Demand / Munson, Chuck
- Munson, Chuck
- [Place of publication not identified] : Pearson, 2013.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Ling, Xiaoying, Yan, Houmin, Ma, Lijun, O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm), and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- This case study examines how Toyota China is using demand forecasting, production planning, and customer management techniques to align supply and demand in China's fast-growing automotive market. The authors illuminate the China market's unique channels and challenges, including requirements to project sales for new models with no historical data. They focus on realistic issues and challenges throughout, offering exceptional value to both students and practitioners. Authors: Xiaoying Liang, City University of Hong Kong; Lijun Ma, Shenzhen University; Houmin Yan, City University of Hong Kong.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37456334