SwiftUI - Build Amazing Apps - With Much Less Code / DeStefano, Stephen
- DeStefano, Stephen
- Packt Publishing, 2020.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 13 hr., 43 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm) and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Learn how to work with Apple's new declarative framework and build beautiful and stylish apps fast, with few lines of code About This Video Get to grips with the fundamentals of SwiftUI framework and Swift language Learn how to use declarative programming for building macOS applications Get ready to build fun and amazing applications, such as the weather app, and guess the color app In Detail Apple's SwiftUI is becoming one of the most popular tools for building iOS applications. It is as easy as dragging and dropping, and it uses five times less code compared to UIkit and storyboards. This course will teach you how to use SwiftUI features and declarative programming to build rich and robust applications for the Apple store. The course starts with an introduction to SwiftUI and Swift language and gives you a tour of Xcode and Previews. Next, you will become familiar with the basic topics of SwiftUI, such as constants, variables, operators, classes, structs, properties, initializers, error handling, and stacks. Moving along, you will understand the role of text fields, state, image, and modifiers in SwiftUI. Toward the end, you will learn to build interesting applications in SwiftUI to encapsulate your learning. By the end of this course, you will be able to build modern and reliable apps using SwiftUI that can be deployed to any Apple device.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37457676