Roblox Game Development in 24 Hours : The Official Roblox Guide / Corporation, Roblox
- Corporation, Roblox
- Pearson, 2021.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (472 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm) and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Every month, hundreds of millions of people around the world are spending billions of hours on Roblox--and Roblox's fast-growing community of developers has already earned hundreds of millions of dollars from their creations. For every burgeoning game developer who is looking to take their Roblox skills to the next level fast, look no further than Roblox Game Development in 24 Hours: The Official Roblox Guide . In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you will deepen your understanding of virtually every facet of Roblox game development. Each short and easy lesson builds upon everything that has come before, helping you take full advantage of this remarkable platform. Step-by-step instructions walk you through common questions, issues, and tasks; Q&As, Quizzes, and Exercises build and test your knowledge; "Try It Yourself" exercises encourage independent practice. By the time you're finished, you'll be a true Roblox game development expert. Learn how to * Build immersive natural environments using built-in terrain and lighting tools * Model and import assets, models, weapons, and textures * Code game mechanics, animations, and camera movement * Design GUIs for store fronts, player HUDs, and interactive elements * Teleport players between multiple game places * Publish your game to multiple platforms with cross-platform play * Attract players, monetize your game, and earn real cash.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Pearson
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37458370