CISSP Exam Cram, 5th Edition / Gregg, Michael
- Gregg, Michael
- Pearson IT Certification, 2021.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,032 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- O'Reilly for Higher Education (Firm) and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- CISSP Exam Cram, Fifth Edition , is the perfect study guide to help you pass the new eight domain version of the CISSP exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of encryption, cloud security, information lifecycles, security management/governance, and more. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools, such as quizzes, Exam Alerts, and two practice exams, while the companion websites test engine provides real-time practice and feedback. Covers the critical information youll need to pass the CISSP exam! Enforce foundational security operations concepts Apply reliable authentication, authorization, and accountability Design security architectures that can be verified, certified, and accredited Understand the newest attacks and countermeasures Use encryption to safeguard data, systems, and networks Systematically plan and test business continuity/disaster recovery programs Protect todays cloud, web, and database applications Address global compliance issues, from privacy to computer forensics Develop software that is secure throughout its entire lifecycle Implement effective security governance and risk management Use best-practice policies, procedures, guidelines, and controls Ensure strong operational controls, from background checks to security audits.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Pearson IT Certification
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37458381