Changing Mindsets [electronic resource] : The Missing Ingredient to Digital Transformation / Cote, Michael
- Coté, Michael
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2021.
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (56 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Most organizations are toiling away at their digital transformation strategy. Many have created enclaves of digital innovation, but few have modernized the entire organization. Why? They start with practices and technologies before changing the most important part: their organization's mindset. Executives in these organizations voice the same complaint: how do you get your people to actually change? In this report, Michael Cote discusses how you can change your company's mindset from thinking about producing software to thinking about the purpose of software. Do you usually celebrate the completion of a software project? Or when the business runs better because of your software? That mindset shift has to start with people at the top. With this report, you will: Learn how to think about software as a product rather than software as a project Explore a collection of mindset shifts, practices, and "thought technologies" to help you think and act differently Help managers change the way they think about their daily tasks, goals, and staff Examine case studies that reveal why this transformation is successful, straightforward, and well documented.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2021 Michael Cote
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 37458550