Software Architecture Hour : Incremental Architecture with Allen Holub / Ford, Neal
- Ford, Neal
- [Erscheinungsort nicht ermittelbar] : O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2021.
Boston, MA : Safari
- 1st edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 59 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Holub, Allen and Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company
- Join us for a special conversation on incremental architecture with Neal Ford and software architect and Agile-transformation pro Allen Holub. They'll explain why you should create an architecture incrementally as you work so that you can easily modify that architecture as new requirements emerge--and discuss how to do so. (The solution is to build around a domain-focused metaphor that allows for incremental changes while maintaining coherence throughout.) Neal and Allen will spend a few minutes covering the fundamentals of incremental architecture, then tell you what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve. What you'll learn and how you can apply it Learn the benefits of incremental architecture Understand how to create your architecture incrementally See what's coming next with software architecture This recording of a live event is for you because... You're looking for ways to build an architecture that can evolve with the changing needs of your business. Recommended follow-up: Read Fundamentals of Software Architecture (book) Read Building Evolutionary Architectures (book) Read RESTful Web Microservices Cookbook (book) Explore Software Architecture Fundamentals Beyond the Basics (video course) Attend Software Architecture Superstream: Software Architecture Fundamentals--Comparing Architectural Styles (September 15) Take Architecture: The Hard Parts (live online training course with Mark Richards and Neal Ford).
- Online resource; Title from title screen (viewed September 2, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 37459407