The Functional Analysis of Behavior [electronic resource] : A Practical Guide for Psychotherapy, Social Work, and Counseling / by Michael Borg-Laufs
- Borg-Laufs, Michael
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 44 pages 13 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Functional behavior analysis in contemporary counseling/psychotherapy -- Analysis of problem behavior -- Creating an intervention plan based on the behavior analysis.
- Functional behavioral analysis makes it possible to better understand the symptoms of psychotherapy patients and counseling clients and to develop appropriate help options. Not only observable behaviors are taken into account, but also internal processes such as cognitions, feelings and the violation of basic psychological needs. In this volume, the method of functional behavior analysis is explained step by step so that readers can apply it themselves. It also shows how psychotherapies and psychosocial counseling processes can be planned on this basis. The functional analysis of human behavior helps to tailor case planning to the individual. This applies to almost every problem professional helpers are confronted with in counseling and therapy. This Springer essential is a translation of the original German 1st edition essentials, Die Funktionale Verhaltensanalyse by Michael Borg-Laufs, published by Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature in 2020. The translation was done with the help of artificial intelligence (machine translation by the service DeepL.com). A subsequent human revision was done primarily in terms of content, so that the book will read stylistically different from a conventional translation. Springer Nature works continuously to further the development of tools for the production of books and on the related technologies to support the authors. The Content Functional behavior analysis in contemporary counseling/psychotherapy Analysis of problem behavior Creating an intervention plan based on the behavioral analysis The Target Groups Behavioral therapists and behavioral therapists in training and further education Counselors and psychotherapists The Author Michael Borg-Laufs, Prof. Dr., Dipl.Psych., Psychological Psychotherapist, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist. Professor and dean at the Department of Social Work at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, also lecturer, supervisor and self-experience trainer in the training of psychotherapists and counselors. This book is a translation of an original German edition. The translation was done with the help of artificial intelligence (machine translation by the service DeepL.com). A subsequent human revision was done primarily in terms of content, so that the book will read stylistically differently from a conventional translation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 37462368