Sensors and Instrumentation, Aircraft/Aerospace, Energy Harvesting & Dynamic Environments Testing, Volume 7 [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the 39th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics 2021 / edited by Chad Walber, Matthew Stefanski, Steve Seidlitz
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 252 p. 239 illus., 224 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Walber, Chad, Stefanski, Matthew, Seidlitz, Steve, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. Exploring Iterative Optimization Methods to Develop a MIMO Control Input -- Chapter 2. All-Electric X-Plane, X-57 Mod II Ground Vibration Test -- Chapter 3. Mechanical Environment Test Specifications Derived from Equivalent Energy in Fixed Base Modes with Frequency Shifts from Unit-to-Unit Variability -- Chapter 4. Best Paper: Investigation of Transmission Simulator Based Response Reconstruction Accuracy -- Chapter 5. A Proposed Standard Random Vibration Environment for BARC and the Boundary Condition Challenge -- Chapter 6. Assessment of Metrics Between Acceleration Power Spectral Density Metrics and Failure Criteria -- Chapter 7. Using Parameterized Optimization to Model a Slip Table -- Chapter 8. Using Modal Projection Error to Evaluate SEREP Modal Expansion -- Chapter 9. WaveHit - The First Smart Impulse Hammer for Fully Automatic Impact Testing -- Chapter 10. Aeroelastic Analysis using Ground Vibration Test Modes -- Chapter 11. Localizing Perturbed Objects in a Room with Reflective Boundaries Using Dispersed Acoustic Measurements -- Chapter 12. Application of Smartphones in Pavement Deteriorations Identification Using Artificial Neural Network -- Chapter 13. Impacts of Test Fixture Connections of the BARC Structure on its Dynamical Responses -- Chapter 14. Experimental and Computational Investigations on Fixture Interference for BARC Systems -- Chapter 15. Aeroelastic Test of the Nixus Fly-by-Wire Sailplane -- Chapter 16. Operational Modal Analysis of The Space Launch System Mobile Launcher on Crawler Transporter ISVV-010 Rollout -- Chapter 17. Structural Damage Detection in Civil Engineering with Machine-Learning: Current State of the Art -- Chapter 18. Nonlinear Analysis and Characterization of Piezoaeroelastic Energy Harvesters with Discontinuous Nonlinearities -- Chapter 19. Basic Vibration Analysis in a Laboratory Classroom using Virtual Instruments -- Chapter 20. Model Class Selection and Model Parameter Identification on Piezoelectric Energy Harvesters.
- Sensors and Instrumentation, Aircraft/Aerospace and Energy Harvesting, Volume 7: Proceedings of the 39th IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2021, the seventh volume of nine from the Conference brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Shock & Vibration, Aircraft/Aerospace, Energy Harvesting & Dynamic Environments Testing including papers on: Alternative Sensing & Acquisition Active Controls Instrumentation Aircraft/Aerospace & Aerospace Testing Techniques Energy Harvesting.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 37463012