Advanced Materials and Engineering Technologies [electronic resource] / edited by Azman Ismail, Wardiah Mohd Dahalan, Andreas Öchsner
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 372 p. 265 illus., 233 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ismail, Azman, Dahalan, Wardiah Mohd, Öchsner, Andreas, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1.The Analysis of Mechanical Properties for Coconut Composites using the Taguchi method -- 2. Sub-Surface Characterization of Heat Treated Subtractive and Additive Manufactured (SLM) Ti6Al4V Specimens -- 3. Determining the Alternative Type of Wood for Class A Fire Crib Test According to UL 2166 Standards -- 4. Prediction of Malaysian Talus Bone Morphology using Artificial Intelligence -- 5. Finite Element Method Study: The Effect of Insertion Torque and Angle on Pedicle Screw Loosening.
- This book reports on various real-world and global engineering problems while touching on evolving design strategies. The chapters were selected from the 2nd International Conference on Marine and Advanced Technologies 2021 (ICMAT 2021). The papers discuss best practice and theory in relation to multi-disciplinary approaches in materials engineering technology. Among the topics are advanced materials, applied science, marine engineering and energy application.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 37463091