Advances in Manufacturing III [electronic resource] : Volume 2 - Production Engineering: Research and Technology Innovations, Industry 4.0 / edited by Justyna Trojanowska, Agnieszka Kujawińska, Jose Machado, Ivan Pavlenko
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 328 p. 185 illus., 144 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Trojanowska, Justyna, Kujawińska, Agnieszka, Machado, Jose, Pavlenko, Ivan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book reports on cutting-edge research and technology aimed at increasing the efficiency of production processes and to foster the implementation of Industry 4.0 solutions in manufacturing. Gathering peer-review contributions to the 7th International Scientific Technical Conference MANUFACTURING 2022, held in Poznan, Poland on May 16-19, 2022, it describes advanced engineering methods to optimize different stages and aspects of the production process, including product design, production scheduling, equipment maintenance and safety. It discusses the applications of augmented/virtual and mixed reality within the manufacturing industry and for education and training purposes, and highlights cutting-edge solutions for green and sustainable production. Offering a timely, practice-oriented reference guide for both researchers and practitioners in manufacturing, this book is also intended to contribute bridging the gap between university and industry, fostering a closer communication and cooperation between them. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 37463739