Metal Nanocomposites for Energy and Environmental Applications [electronic resource] / edited by Swatantra P. Singh, Avinash Kumar Agarwal, Kamlesh Kumar, Simant Kumar Srivastav
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 525 p. 164 illus., 133 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Singh, Swatantra P., Agarwal, Avinash Kumar, Kumar, Kamlesh, Srivastav, Simant Kumar, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction of Metal Nanocomposites for Energy and Environmental Applications -- Lightweight Metallic Nanocomposites in Energy Applications -- Metal Oxide-Carbon Nanocomposites for electrochemical storage -- Metal nanocomposite synthesis and its application in electrochemical CO2 reduction -- Metal Nanocomposites - Emerging Advanced Materials for Efficient Carbon Capture -- Synthesis of Graphene Based Nanocomposite from Captured Industrial Carbon -- Metal Organic Frameworks (MOFs) as an Adsorbent Material for CO2 Capture -- Exploration of Amine based Nanofluids as a Potential solvent for Post-combustion CO2 Capture -- Rare Earth element Based Functionalized electrocatalysts in Overall Water Splitting Reactions -- Electrospun Nanocomposite Materials for Environmental and Energy Applications -- Popular Synthesis roots of Metal Nanocomposites -- Green polymers decorated with metal nanocomposites: Application in energy storage, energy economy and environmental safety -- Metal Nanocomposites for Energy and Environmental Applications -- Graphene-Polymer Nanocomposites for Environmental Remediation of Organic Pollutants -- Graphene and graphene oxide-based nitrogenous bases nanocomposites for the detection and removal of selected heavy metals ions from an aqueous medium -- Metal Organic Frameworks Based Nanomaterial: Synthesis and applications; Removal of heavy metal ions from waste water -- Sequestering groundwater contaminants via emerging nanocomposite adsorbents -- Metal nanocomposites based sensors for environmental pollutions -- Metal nanocomposites as optical sensor for ions and molecules of Environmental concern -- Transition metal and conducting polymers nanocomposite for sensing of environmental gases -- Copper-based Polymer Nanocomposites: Application as Sensors -- Stacked Stainless Steel Mesh with Iron Oxide Nanostructures as a Substrate for Nox Emission Control of Diesel Engines.
- This book focuses on recent developments in metal nanomaterials and nanocomposites for energy and environmental application such as pollution control in water, air, and soil pollution. The chapters incorporate carbon-based, metal-based and metal-organic framework based nanomaterials and nanocomposites for emerging contaminants (pharmaceuticals and microplastics) and other traditional pollutants remediation along with energy storage, sensing of air and water polutents and carbon capture & storage (CCS). This book will be of interest to those in academia and industry involved in energy and environmental science & engineering research.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 37464413