Benchmarking Chloride Ingress Models on Real-life Case Studies-Marine Submerged and Road Sprayed Concrete Structures [electronic resource] : State-of-the-Art Report of the RILEM TC 270-CIM / edited by Eddie Koenders, Kei-ichi Imamoto, Anthony Soive
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XXIII, 84 p. 54 illus., 49 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Koenders, Eddie, Imamoto, Kei-ichi, Soive, Anthony, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Models for chloride ingress - an overview -- Marine submerged -- Road sprayed -- Conclusions.
- This book presents the work of RILEM Technical Committee 270-CIM: Benchmarking Chloride Ingress Models on Real-life Case Studies - Theory and Practice. It provides a comparative benchmark analysis of various types of chloride ingress models with emphasis on short, medium and long-term predictions. The book is subdivided in five chapters. The first chapter is an introduction on the benchmark and selected cases. The second chapter reports theoretical backgrounds of various analytical and numerical models for chloride ingress, followed by a short description of the models employed in the benchmark analysis. Chapter three describes the benchmark results of the Marine Submerged case, and chapter 4 of the Road Sprayed case. The last chapter reports conclusions, guidelines for calibration and recommendations. The book will benefit academics, designers, engineers, consultants, but also asset owners and standardization committees interested in durability and service life assessment of concrete structures.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 37464516