Big-Data-Analytics in Astronomy, Science, and Engineering [electronic resource] : 9th International Conference on Big Data Analytics, BDA 2021, Virtual Event, December 7-9, 2021, Proceedings / edited by Shelly Sachdeva, Yutaka Watanobe, Subhash Bhalla
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 279 p. 123 illus., 101 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sachdeva, Shelly, Watanobe, Yutaka, Bhalla, Subhash, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Data Science: Systems -- Big Data Management for Policy Support in Sustainable Development -- Development of the Research Data Archive at OIST -- Symbolic Regression and Graph Neural Networks for Interpretable Scientic Discovery -- A front-end framework selection assistance system with customizable quantification indicators based on analysis of repository and community data -- DATA SCIENCE: Architectures -- Autonomous real-time science-driven follow-up of survey transients -- Deep Learning Application for Reconstruction of Large-Scale Structure of the Universe -- Identification of Distinctive Behavior Patterns of Bots and Human Teams in Soccer -- Cosmic density field reconstruction with a sparsity prior using images of distant galaxies -- Big Data Analytics in Domain-Specific Systems -- Blockchain Enabled System for Interoperable Healthcare -- Skin cancer recognition for low resolution images -- Forecasting AQI data with IoT Enabled Indoor Air Quality Monitoring System -- Journey of Database Migration From RDBMS to NoSQL Data Stores -- Information Interchange of Web Data Resources -- Cascaded Anomaly Detection with Coarse Sampling in Distributed Systems -- Video Indexing System based on Multimodal Information Extraction using combination of ASR and OCR -- GA-ProM: A Genetic Algorithm for Discovery of Complete Process Models from Unbalanced logs -- Experimenting with Assamese Handwritten Character Recognition -- Business Analytics -- Approximate Fault-tolerant Data Stream Aggregation for Edge Computing -- Internet of Things Integrated with Multi-level Authentication for Secured IoT Data Stream through TLS/SSL Layer -- Enhanced Bond Energy Algorithm for Vertical Fragmentation of IoT Data in a Fog Environment -- Approximate Query Processing with Error Guarantees. .
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Big Data Analytics, BDA 2021, which took place virtually during December 7-9, 2021. The 15 full papers and 1 short paper included in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 60 submissions. They were organized in topical sections as follows: Data science: systems; data science: architectures; big data analytics in healthcare support systems, information interchange of web data resources; and business analytics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 37465214