Internet of Things and Its Applications [electronic resource] : Select Proceedings of ICIA 2020 / edited by Keshav Dahal, Debasis Giri, Sarmistha Neogy, Subrata Dutta, Sanjay Kumar
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 472 p. 224 illus., 175 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Dahal, Keshav, Giri, Debasis, Neogy, Sarmistha, Dutta, Subrata, Kumar, Sanjay, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- An Efficient Android Application Controlled Car for Human Safety Against COVID-19 -- Regular Self-Health Monitoring and Medicine Reminder System with Emergency Alert Messaging using IoT -- A General Data Retrieval Technique in Remote Healthcare Application -- Effective view of Swimming Pool using Autodesk 3ds Max: 3D Modelling and Rendering -- Applications and Challenges in Internet of Vehicles: A Survey -- Industrial IoT: Development of Smart Cooler for Solder Paste Storage and Management -- Supervised Machine Learning Approaches for Attack Detection in the IoT Network. .
- This volume constitutes selected papers presented at the International Conference on IoT and its Applications 2020. The research papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from several initial submissions on the topics - the Internet of Things (IoT) and its applications such as smart cities, smart devices, agriculture, transportation and logistics, healthcare, etc. The book contains peer-reviewed chapters written by leading international scholars from around the world. This book will appeal to students, practitioners, industry professionals, and researchers working in the field of IoT and its integration with other technologies to develop comprehensive solutions to real-life problems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 37465239