Philip Cowen Correspondence, 1884, 1934 : Correspondence 1884, 1934
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Philip Cowen Correspondence, 1884, 1934
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:P2/1/12.
a. Emma Lazarus to Cowen, a transcription on Cowen's stationary, thanking him for books he sent her, July 19, 1884. [Includes a note of Emma Lazarus items donated by Cowen to the Schwadron Collection at Hebrew University] b. A.S.W. Rosenbach to Cowen, letter, regarding Cowen's donation to the Hebrew University of Emma Lazarus material, May 17, 1934.
Emma Lazarus Collection.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Philip Cowen Correspondence, 1884, 1934, 1884, 1934.
- Location of Originals:
- American Jewish Historical Society
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the American Jewish Historical Society, New York, NY and Newton Centre, MA. Compilation Copyright 2011 by the American Jewish Historical Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 37471290