Federal records relating to civil rights in the post-World War II era / compiled by Walter B. Hill, Jr.
- Hill, Walter B., Jr., 1949-2008
- Washington, DC : National Archives and Records Administration, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- x, 390 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Archives and Records Administration
Full Text available online
- Reference information paper ; 113
- Pt. I: Introduction -- Pt. II: Executive branch records in the National Archives, Washington, D.C., area -- Records of the Office of Education -- General records of the Department of Commerce -- Records of the Office of Management and Budget -- General records of the Department of the Treasury -- General records of the Department of Justice -- Records of the Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Records of the Interstate Commerce Commission -- Records of the U.S. Civil Service Commission -- General records of the Department of Labor -- Records of the Public Housing Administration -- General records of the Department of Housing and Urban Development -- Records of temporary committees, commissions, and boards -- General records of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare -- Records of the Federal Aviation Administration -- Records of the Army Staff -- Records of the Community Services Administration -- General records of the Department of Transportation -- Records of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission -- Records of the Federal Highway Admininstration -- General records of the Department of Education -- Records of the United States Commission on Civil Rights -- Records of the United States Marshalls Service -- Pt. III: Records in the Center for Legislative Archives -- Records of the U.S. Senate -- Records of the U.S. House of Representatives -- Pt. IV: Records in the Office of Regional Archives Services -- Pt. V: Records in presidential libraries -- Appendix A: Published Congressional hearings that pertain to civil rights beginning with the 79th Congress (1945-46) -- Appendix B: Department of Justice microfilm collection deposited in the John F. Kennedy Library, August 1964 -- Appendix C: U.S. government publications relating to civil rights -- Appendix D: Records relating to civil rights in the Center for Electronic Records (NWME).
- United States. National Archives and Records Administration—Catalogs
- African Americans—Civil rights—History—20th century—Sources—Bibliography—Catalogs
- Civil rights movements—United States—History—20th century—Sources—Bibliography—Catalogs
- United States—Race relations—History—20th century—Sources—Bibliography—Catalogs
- Shipping list no: 2007-0199-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 3750239