Problem analysis for the Vegetation Diversity Project : a research and demonstration program to restore and maintain native plant diversity on deteriorated rangelands of the Great Basin and Columbia Plateau / prepared by David A. Pyke and Michael M. Borman (Pacific Forest and Basin Rangeland Systems Cooperative Research and Technology Unit, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management).
- Pyke, David A.
- Portland, Or. : Bureau of Land Management, Oregon State Office ; [Corvallis, Or. :] : [USGS Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center], 
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Borman, Michael M., Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center (U.S.), United States. Bureau of Land Management. Oregon State Office, and United States. Pacific Forest and Basin Rangeland Systems Cooperative Research and Technology Unit
- Technical note ; ; OR-936-01
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 27, 2007) and "February 1993"--Cover.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 2/27/07: http://fresc.usgs.gov/products/papers/vd.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3750517