A second opinion : rescuing America's healthcare : a plan for universal coverage serving patients over profit / Arnold S. Relman
- Relman, Arnold S., 1923-2014
- New York : PublicAffairs, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 205 pages ; 22 cm
- The commercialization of U.S. medicine -- The consequences of commercialized care -- The revolt of the payers -- "Consumer-driven" health care: the new new thing -- The reform we need -- Can we get there? do we want to? -- Lessons from Canada -- An open letter to my colleagues in the medical profession.
- "A Century Foundation book."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 177-192) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Dubois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20067.
Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund; 20078.
Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
- Endowment Note:
- Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund
Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 3751960