The law of war in the 21st century : weaponry and the use of force / Anthony M. Helm, editor
- Newport, RI : Naval War College, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 336 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Helm, Anthony M.
Naval War College (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- International law studies ; v. 82
- War and international law : distinguishing military and humanitarian professions / David Kennedy -- Study on customary international humanitarian law : a contribution to the understanding and respect for the rule of law in armed conflict / Jean-Marie Henckaerts -- An Australian perspective on the ICRC customary international humanitarian law study / Timothy L.H. McCormack -- The ICRC customary international humanitarian law study / Yoram Dinstein -- The American Red Cross and international humanitarian law dissemination / Lucy Brown -- Teaching the armed conflict to armed forces : personal reflections / David Lloyd Roberts -- War, technology and the law of armed conflict / Michael N. Schmitt -- Modern weaponry and warfare : the application of Article 36 of Additional Protocol I by governments / Marie Jacobsson -- Chemical agents and expanding bullets : limited law enforcement exceptions or unwarranted handcuffs? / Kenneth Watkin -- Legal issues in coalition warfare : a US perspective / Charles Dunlap -- England does not love coalitions; does anything change? / Charles Garraway -- Coalition warfare : challenges and opportunities / Dale G. Stephen -- Toward 2015, challenges for a medium navy : an Australian perspective / Raydon Gates -- The current state of the law of naval warfare : a fresh look at the San Remo manual / Wolff Heintschel von Heinegg -- Future navies, present issues / Jane G. Dalton.
- 9781884733406 (hard cover)
1884733409 (hard cover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3755961