The military law of England [electronic resource] : (with all the principal authorities) : adapted to the general use of the army, in its various duties and relations, and the practice of courts martial
- Scott, Robert B. (Robert Bisset), 1774-1841
- London : Printed for T. Goddard, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- xxxv [i.e. xxxix], 357 pages, 15 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm
- Attributed to Robert Bisset Scott.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2004]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3756746