A new and complete law-dictionary, or, General abridgment of the law [electronic resource] : on a more extensive plan than any law-dictionary hitherto published : containing not only the explanation of the terms, but also the law itself, both with regard to theory and practice. Very useful to barristers, justices of the peace, attornies, solicitors, &c. / by T. Cunningham
- Cunningham, Timothy, -1789
- Additional Titles:
- General abridgment of the law
- London : Printed by the Law printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, for S. Crowder, 1764-1765.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 37 cm
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF LLMC-DIGITAL.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2005] (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3756830