Reports of cases argued and determined before the Lords of the Privy Council ... / by Jerome Wm. Knapp
- Knapp, Jerome William, -1836
- Uniform Title:
- Reports of cases argued and determined before the committees of His Majesty's most honourable Privy Council
- Additional Titles:
- Cited as: Knapp
- [Edinburgh] : [W. Green & Sons] ; [London] : [Stevens & Sons] ; [Boston] : [Agents for the United States of America, the Boston Book Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, Edmund F. and Great Britain. Privy Council. Judicial Committee
- Vols. 2-3 include cases argued and determined before the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
Vol. 3 completed by Edmund F. Moore.
Imprint taken from English reports, v. 12.
Originally published: Reports of cases argued and determined before the committees of His Majesty's most honourable Privy Council. London : J. & W.T. Clarke, 1831-.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2005]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3756905