Reports of cases argued and determined in the High Court of Chancery : during the time of Lord Chancellor Lyndhurst, with a few during the time of Lord Chancellor Cottenham / by T.J. Phillips
- Phillips, T. J. (Thomas Jodrell), 1807-1889
- Additional Titles:
- Cited as: Ph
- [Edinburgh] : [W. Green & Sons] ; [London] : [Stevens & Sons] ; [Boston] : [Agents for the United States of America, the Boston Book Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lyndhurst, John Singleton Copley, Baron, 1772-1863, Cottenham, Charles Christopher Pepys, Earl of, 1781-1851, and Great Britain. Court of Chancery
- Vol. 2 of original has title: Reports of cases argued and determined ... during the time of Lord Chancellor Cottenham.
Imprint taken from English reports, v. 41.
Originally published: London : W. Benning and Co., 1847-1849.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Kaneohe, Hawaii : LLMC, 2005]. (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the microfiche version produced by Law Library Microform Consortium. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3756925