[Constitution, amendments and laws of the Cherokee Nation] / [published by authority of the National Council].
- Corporate Author:
- Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution (1839). Cherokee
- [St. Louis] : [R. & T.A. Ennis, printers], 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (233, v.p.)
- Additional Creators:
- Boudinot, W. P. (William P.)
Ross, Daniel H. (Daniel Hicks)
Scales, J. A. (Joseph A.)
- Language Note:
- Entirely in Cherokee characters; translation of title given is from Pilling's Bibliography of the Iroquoian languages, 1888, p. 38.
- Published also in English.
The Revised code of laws as prepared by Messrs. W.P. Boudinot, D.H. Ross and J.A. Scales, commissioners, appointed under the provisions of an act approved November 19th, 1873, and as amended by the joint committee of the National Council. Cf. English ed., p. .
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 2006?] (LLMC-Digital). Digitized image of the original. Subscription required for access. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3757312