A charge, delivered after a publick examination on Thursday, July 30th, 1807, to the senior class of the Philadelphia Academy [electronic resource] : upon their having completed the course of study prescribed by that institution. / By James Abercrombie, D.D. one of the Assistant Ministers of Christ Church and St. Peter's, and director of the academy. ; [Four lines of Latin quotations].
- Abercrombie, James, 1758-1841
- [Philadelphia] : Printed for the author, by Smith & Maxwell, no. 28, North Second Street, Philadelphia, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Academy of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the City of Philadelphia. Class of 1807
- "Order of the publick examination, of the senior class in the Philadelphia Academy ... July 30th, 1807."--p. .
"In the press, and will soon be published, by the authour [sic] of this charge, Lectures on the catechism of the Protestant EPiscopal Church. ..."--p. 23.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11921).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 11921
View MARC record | catkey: 3757512